Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Naughty and Nice

Ok, will admit to being naughty as I have completely forgotten to a) send out Christmas cards on time (expect yours somewhere between now and say ohh, Valentines day..) and b) more unforgivably, Another Freaking Scrappy challenge has had a new challenge up for a few days now and I have yet to let you know about it! bad me!

So the latest challenge is to scrap your favourite recipe. So many yummy recipes, mainly sweet ones for some unknown reason (is there a correlation between scrapping and having a sweet tooth?? could be worth investigating...). The lovely and very talented Nadia Cannizzo is guest designer with us this month as well, always great to see her take on the world. mmm Tiramasu....

Our family fav (except for Henry who is a vanilla ice cream sort of boy) is cheesecake. Geoff and Matt always want it for their birthday cakes. Very rich.


Oh and there is a sketch to go along with it -
Any vague resemblance will do, it's there to help and inspire!!

And I have finally gotten around to the latest Sketchy Thursday sketch which is thus -

and my interpretation of it - how could it be anything other than a tree trimming Lo?? Henry is our most enthusiastic decorator. With a bit of help and only a few arguments with his sister..


I had labelled the top 2012 and it was only just before saving that it struck me that something wasn't quite right... doh, luckily fixed in time...

Hmm now have to think of something nice I have done - will get back to you on that....

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with both of these!! LOVING the silverware on that first one and love love loveeeeeeeeeee the little tree on the second one! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

TeenaBugg38 said...

I saw your post title and thought you were talking about me.....lol. naughty?? You???? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :) And know what?? I haven't mailed mine out yet ......lol. Its true!! I guess we belong in the naughty corner together....just try not to corrupt me :)

Both of these pages rock......I LOVEEEE the 2nd one...is that from Little Dreamers Designs? it is toooo cute!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh adorable pages and that cake looks WAY too yummy!!!!! don't worry my cards are still needing to go out too!!! it happens!!! LOL!!!

Mitra Pratt said...

Cheese cake yum!!! I tried licking my iPod screen but it didn't taste like much! Boy that layout is yummy! Love them both actually!

Diana Fisher said...

Lots of great stuff here! Love the layout for the ST page! So glad you played along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Heidi said...

Great layouts!!!!

corrie said...

Wonderful LOs! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!