Monday, November 3, 2008

back again

with Michelle in red, me in green scarf and Terri in black

The boys straight out of a Roger David catalogue (Geoff, Dixon and Pete)
With my handsome (and tall - always notice that in photos) hubby.


After a few months away, computing/photo troubles I am back. Over the months, Matt has turned 16, Meaghan is now 12 and I have enjoyed a social life.

A couple of weeks ago Geoff and I headed out to Bungendore for their annual ball. We went with some close friends from uni and it was one of the best nights I have had in a long time. The theme was Beijing (isn't everything this year?) and all the girls dressed up. The boys donned black tie (looking very good) and we danced the night away. The band played middle of the road tunes a I think they managed to get one or two songs from the 70's in but it was all 50's and 60's stuff. The food was interesting with the entree being yummy but the mains disappointing and NO DESSERT! Honestly what is that about?

Matt babysat Henry and Meaghan as well as Jasper and Duncan and all (except Henry) were still wide awake when we returned close to 1am. He now has a taste for having his own cash so I suspect will be looking for a job over Christmas.

The night before we went to Rubicon in Griffith for the very lovely Ros's (is that too many s's I can never tell) birthday. Will post some photos when I can work out how to access them.

I have started on christmas cards as I have found nifty paper cut patterns of the twelve days of christmas - that's the next 12 years of cards sewn up. I will post a picture prior to sending them out.

No comments: