Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Black Magic


Matt was invited to his first (of what I suspect will be many this year) 18th party last Saturday and it had a fantasy theme. The one gene Matt has inherited from us is a joy in dressing up for parties. He had so many layers on, it's a wonder he didn't cook but it was worth it for the effect.

The sketch is for a sketchy Thursday second chance challenge. The prize is some very yummy Lawn Fawn stamps. Not usually a big stamp user but these are so cute and I may have to invest in some myself.

2 comments:

Irini said...

Fab layout Karen.....fab sketch
Matt looks very dashing !
An 18year old son wow and the youngest approaching 7 wow girl how do you do it 3 kids how are you not on prescription drugs?????????????

karenw said...

who says I'm not??!! Ok i'm lucky I have (at this stage anyway) low maintainace kids. Ask me again after meaghan hits 16...