Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A digi Lo



for no particular reason. These photo's were taken earlier in the year and I have had this digi lo half done for a while now, so it is now finished. hooray.

and today I am thankful for RAIN.

After 10 years of less than average rain (ie a Drought!!), this year we have had lots of yummy rain. And it has turned our front yard from a weed filled dust bowl to something closer to a park. We have put chairs on our front verandah (very small one really) and spend most of the weekend there, reading or ignoring housework...



It is very pleasant indeed, now we have to paint the wooden frame work (not sighted in these photos) from mission brown (oh too common in Canberra) to something else. Will let you know.

have a great day xx

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo Karen!!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the cloud...and LOVING what you are grateful for! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Irini said...

pretty layout....so happy to hear that it has rained! the yard looks magical I too would ignore housework...oooops I already do !!!

Mia said...

Karen - have just passed on to you the Versatile Bloggers award. Check out Lunalanding post to see how you can accept and participate. xxxx

Tabitha said...

I love any reason to skip housework. LOL Who love doing it? I love the end result but the work itself not so much. LOL I love the colors you used in your layout. Reminds me of warmer months I already long for. It's in the 30s right not and my hands and feet are freezing. Brrr

Deb Mitchell said...

Beautiful LO Karen- just Gorgeous! Your front yard is so Yummy looking- little Faerie Folk could be living quite happily in there hee hee!:)

Hugz

Deb