Friday, February 5, 2010

very quick one




Just before picking Henry up from school I thought I would see if I could give the latest SPCC challenge a whirl, so to speak. i wasn't sure about whether I could work with the colours but turns out (summer sun, Real Red, turquoise and pink passion) I loved them, very summery and happy colours.

I had these photo of Meaghan and one of her friends printed out for ages and these colours suited the feeling of the day. Warm, happy and filled with friends. her first fete back at her old school, trying to act mature but still loving it all. Great memories for Meaghan.

9 comments:

Susan said...

You did a wonderful job with this color combo. What a fun LO!

Stephanie said...

Such a fun LO! Great job with the color combos! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

Emily said...

cute layout!

Emily-SP Diva

Shauna K said...

how cute! love your LO and embellies- the eye chart strip and the journaling piece are my favs :)
- Shauna {SP Diva}

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Cute layout! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!

-Kristin SP DIVA

Allison said...

Great LO! I love all the fun embellishments you added to it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job with the color combo. Melisa-SP Diva

Juanita said...

Great layout, love the way you used our color combo.

Juanita-SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

very cool LO!