Friday, November 18, 2011

more from the crop

I think this is definitely the most Lo's I have done in a week. The Cocoa daisy team have come up with such interesting challenges that I have been inspired, which has been rare lately I will admit...

Here are a couple more from the challenges-
first, one from Anna, use fabric on your Lo and have the subject be about you. here I am dressed in my nurse dress up with my precious bride doll -



then a hand lettering/title challenge. this is Henry as usual, not bothering to hide his complete boredom at being used as a model while I played with camera settings-


and lastly a poster inspiration - this Wilco poster became one about our cat wally, who is getting on a bit.


My orange isn't as intense as I would like it to be, maybe a digi version would have worked better - to be honest I never even thought of it - must be getting slow.

Very tired tonight, went for a long bike ride in the heat today and spent the afternoon/evening scoring at Henry's cricket. And just finished watching Young Victoria for the first time (OK, I fell in love with the prince as well) so that was a pleasant way to finish the evening off.

Meaghan is apperently at swimming parties all weekend, luckily it is hot here now.

Time to watch some of the Aussies play against the South Africans in big boy cricket and then a nice sleep in tomorrow - yay. Have a great night where ever you are

PS Hi Rob and Trace, hope the baby comes sooner rather than later, getting excited to be an auntie again. xx

4 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Wow, these are awesome, love the one of Henry,lol! Great bright colours on the top one. xox

Sarah said...

Awesome pages Karen. I love the fabric on the first one - it is so bright and colourful. The second made me smile - typical boy eh!!! Great LO too :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee all the masking! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Christina Collins said...

Awesome work! I love the fabric page. The fabric adds such nice texture!