Thursday, February 2, 2012

first love...

A very fun challenge this week on Another freaking Scrappy Challenge. Anne has come up with this for us all -

Just in time for Valentine’s Day next month – your first love – a real boy or girl, try to include a momento from that time with them, or download an image or something from that era from the internet if you wish. A pop or movie star crush can be substituted for a real live crush if you are too shy to tell us how it really was!!!



My first crush ( I would have been about 6 or 7 I think) was on Jamie Redfern, one of the stars of Young Talent Time. I thought he was wonderful. I had a poster (from the middle of TV Week) on my wall - glued on, no blu tack back then. I ripped it down when I was teased about him, I did't take to teasing too well...

Anyway, Young jamie was shuffled off to America to be mentored by Liberace - I will say no more. He is now back in Australia and he and his wife run a talent agency and I notice they also sell Avon as well. Again I will say no more.


I was probably equally in love with Little Jimmy on HR Pufn'stuf but it was a scarier show the Young Talent Time.And possibly more drugs were invoved in creating that show (I did say possibly...).



Now I tend to favour the more mature man-

ok, just an excuse to post a picture of Johnny... I noticed Beverly has done her Lo on a younger Mr Depp, you really do have to go check out the DT's Lo's.

So come and play, I think I had more fun on this challenge than any other one I have done. so wonderful to wannder through old memeories and a bit disturbing at the same time...

3 comments:

Mia said...

Thats hysterical!!! You know what - i had a crush on Jamie too. Was SOOOO jealous of Sally Boyden who got to do duets with him. I wasn't completely faithful to Jamie though. Had concurrent crush on Bryan Ferry (I kid you not) - it goes on to this day....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! LOVING that photo of him... and all those stars!! So fun! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

This is hilarious!!! What a fun challenge! You nailed it perfectly. xx