Friday, March 2, 2012

Pierce or Daniel??



that is the question Irini posed to the Guest designers on Get Creative this month. After much discussin and thought and certainly quite a bit of imput from Irini I have decided that I liked Pierces' James Bond better but yes Daniel Craig is far sexier (and oh my the Tomb Raider shower scene...).

Anyway, onto less distracting issues, I am lucky enough to be one of the guest designers over at Get Creative this month. And first up is a colour challenge

I went with some older photos of Meaghan practicing her handstands - can't believe this was more than 6 years ago..

and this is for you Irini - just for you (not for me - no sirreee, not even a little bit for my enjoyment...)


Mozilla is crashing constantly at the moment so I am going to try to post now - can you hear me yelling at my computer????

Will be back later with a new challenge up at Another Freaking Scrappy challenge and my blog hop winner.

3 comments:

Amalia said...

LOL! I love this post, so funny! I have to vote for a hybrid man though, Pierces' head, Daniels body. And what are you thinking showing me these photos so early in the morning and I'm at the office, no cold shower available ;)

And the layout! it's so whimsical, it makes you smile, love it, well done!!!

EFI said...

Hello Karen! Indeed funny post today! Pierce, Pierce!!! Huge congrats for your GDT position! Your layout is fabulous! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Karen, congratulations on your win and guest DT here at Get Creative. Thanks for ALL of these fantastic and inspiring photos and your layouts not bad either !! but seriously fab layout, love those photos and the great distressing.

Marie