Sunday, December 21, 2008

very happy outcome









I will admit to being a bit sad about dropping my little owls off but am more than rapt at the outcome. They were picked up quickly and will be heading off overseas - how exciting. The toy society recieved the following email -
Hi!

My name is Kate and I found two beautiful hand knitted owls down by Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra, Australia.


I work in a charity run childcare centre in the area and I was delighted to find these treasures!

One of the children at the centre was having his last day today and is moving to Indonesia. I thought that these two lovely little owls would have a wonderful home with him.

What a heart warming project you run, finding these toys was the most moving experience I have had for a very long time.

Thank you!

Regards

Kate

Can't wish for more than that - shall be doing more in the new year. Please have a look at all the wonderful toys being dropped off around the world. Love the good feeilng something like this brings - a truly good way to spend christmas.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Awww how lovely Karen! Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) Jodie x