Monday, October 26, 2009

sketchy thursday



The latest sketch from sketchy thursdays and my take on it. It is about my Meaghan and how very friendly and outgoing she is at the moment. I hope (desperately) that this continues over the years. She spent the day at her school fete, mostly on the rides, with her friends. The rest of us couldn't go so it was great that she is old enough to go without us - the new phone has allowed some more freedom for her.

The papers are from the October Cocoa daisy kit, with the flower from the October challenge on the Studio site. They chose my Lego lo for their DT pick for the first couple of weeks of October - very pleased about that.

The time is getting close for my new niece/nephew to arrive in the world, good luck Trace, thinking of you and getting excited.

5 comments:

The Studio by Amanda Jones said...

I love this page, Karen! And your flower looks perfect on there!

Amanda x

jennifer said...

Beautiful, I love how you did the journaling!
Jennifer C. sketchy thursdays dt

Laura said...

Love your take on the sketch Karen and the journaling is so lovely, you sound so proud and rightfully so. She sounds like a lovely girl indeed.

Tessa Buys said...

I really like the flower, and I would love to scraplift your journaling block! Wonderful layout!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

Irini said...

Karen fab layout...love the journalling...yes I am back in the land of blogging our family has been experiencing a lot of bad luck this past month........