Sunday, August 2, 2009

latest offerings



I have gone back to glue and paper scrapping in a big way recently. having my own space makes a huge difference. I am also finding that having a challenge is also a great way to get moving when feeling a bit sluggish.

The top lo is for the Jenni Bowlin class previously mentioned. We had to use those little red rimmed stickers (called Dennison labels apparently) in a layout (or anything really). I used a newly scanned photo of Mum sitting on the step of her house in Armidale with her little brother and sister. I stitched the beads on the doily and ripped some muslin (expect to see more of this!) for the background. If you are dropping by from that class then welcome, I will be visiting you soon (hmm, that sounding threatening, I will be nice I promise).

The Vietnamese childcare work is for a glimmer mist challenge on Cocoa Daisy. It is hard to see the glimmer in the photo but it softens the pinkness of the background paper. The Cocoa Daisy team are guiding us in a Book About Me over August (I am contributing a page towards the end of the month, excited about that) so will show you that as I go along. I don't do enough/any pages just about me so this will be the push along I need.

No comments: