Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No Internet!!!

Our suppliers box blew up at the end of last week, great smell as well...

Luckily there was no accompanying fire. However dealing with them (transact, grrrr) was an exercise in frustration. Geoff got through to them to report that the box had blown up and he needed the internet for work. But could he explain that to them. No. he was not the account holder so he couldn't even report a fault. So I hopped on the phone and was placed in the queue (there's an hour of my life I won't get back..). Honestly this is Canberra and your a comparatively small supplier. How hard is to man the phones slightly better than that??

Anyway all fixed now, just have to get a new router. sigh (oh and the other headlight went on the blue car and the drivers seat got stuck in the furtherest back position in the red car which my little legs and too short arms can't cope with, so not a good weekend - luckily not too expensive to fix any of it, just really, really annoying..)

Enough rambling, time to post what should have been posted days ago, the next Get Creative @ Crafty Croppers challenge! Hooray, and it's a sketch - double hooray.




I went digi for this one (as did a couple of other on the DT, it's just that sort of sketch I think).


This was our favourite place that we stayed at, anywhere. It was a small place just outside Luang Prabang, Laos and the husband and wife have set up a set up a series of bungalows, all hand built by him. We went everywhere on the back of an open topped jeep, so much fun. And the food was all cooked by the wife, consistently good. Despite no tv or internet, the kids loved it as well. Never bored, there was always something to do and we played lots of cards.


Anyway, go over to Crafty Croppers, check out the very talented Dt's work and have a go, you know you want to....

Have a great day, I shall be here getting my fill of the big wide world that I have craved over the past few days...
xxx

3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Loveeeeee your digi page!!! And so sorry you had to deal withy the terrible service......but Im glad to here that its not just me that has this problem....lol. I get sooo frustrated that I want to just reach thru the phone and choke someone. Last time I had to deal with a customer service rep I creatively made up a few swear words they had never heard (Im talented like that) and told them to do things that are physically impossible with the cell phone. Hope your net issue gets cleared soon :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry about the blow up and the service... sooooooo hard when a company treats peeps that way!! I love love love love your page!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love your digi layout as always a superb layout and so well put together .

Marie