Thursday, April 7, 2011

SGC - a sketch!

Hooray! You know I love sketches and Trace has come up with a very versatile one this week for the Southern Girls.


Just about all the girls on the DT flipped it or rotated it so I will be interested to see what everyone comes up with. The amount of entries we have every week blows me away - truly amazing.

Anyway here is my take, isn't my girl the prettiest???

Not a good scan though...
Love the die cut pink flowers for Dear Lizzy and American Crafts. Love their lines, just saw some die cut butterflies that are very yummy as well.

The flowers is handmade by Natalie, I received some blog candy from her recently (yay) and this gorgeous flower was part of it. Thank you Natalie. x

Ok, go check out all the loveliness the other DT team has to offer and then join us - great sponsors again this challenge - can't wait to see what you come up with. x

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love that photo and all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mia said...

But what are those blue flowers are they 3D? like them! And yes, M does look gorgeous!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Beautiful layout Karen and just love those gorgeous flowers.

Marie

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Karen. Your daughter is really beautiful.
Alicia xx